CLOSE THE OPEN BORDERS AND START VETING THE NEWCOMERS
FROM THE EU.
BRITIAN IS FULL UP!!!
Excess immigration is clogging up the country!
- The NHS is creaking under the burden.
- Our culture is being diluted.
- Schools are bursting. No places for new students.
- Modes of transportation are clogged.
- The Welfare System is becoming a free hand out system to people who never contribute.
- Housing shorages.
- Tens of thousands of new homes will be built on Green Field land to accommodate the ever increasing population. The countryside is diminishing!
- With open borders there is a Security risk! Who is coming in?
Criminals, Terrorists, Human Traffickers?
By the time Cameron and the conservatives give us a referendum in two years, another 500,000 people will be here!
The faster we close the borders the better.
The tolerance of the British people is being severely stretched!
We must vet the people coming in and once they are in they must integrate and want to integrate and not stand on the fringes of society.
HOW CAN WE CLOSE THE BORDERS AND VET THE PEOPLE COMING IN?
WE HAVE TO LEAVE THE EU!!!
AND THEN INSTALL A AUSTRALIAN POINT SYSTEM FOR VETING.
If we had the Australian Point System in place last year, a bare 27,000 people would have qualified to come into the UK, instead of the 250,000 that came in!
How does it work? You accumulate points on the answers to questions:
- Do you speak good English?
- How many years in employment do you have?
- What skills do you have?
- Are you in good health?
- Have some kind of medical insurance.
You can’t claim benefits of any kind until you’ve been here and paid into the system for at least 3 years.
If Switzerland , who doesn’t belong to the EU, can control their borders and trade freely and profitably with Europe, so can we!!!
THE UK IS BETTER OFF OUT OF THE EU!
If the UK left:
Trade would be curtailed with the EU.
Myth- The EU would always trade with it’s biggest trading customer
Moreover, the Lisbon Treaty stipulates that the EU must make a trade agreement with a country which leaves the EU.
Britain would suffer in its relationship with the rest of the world.
Myth- Britain’s best trading relationships are NOT within the EU.
They are outside the EU- with the US and Norway, Switzerland the Commonwealth.
The largest investor in the UK is NOT an EU country, but the US!
EU membership has been a detriment to the British economy-fishing-farming- excessive red tape and restrictions on business.
If Britain left the EU, it would still have substantial power in the world.
It belongs to the G20 and the G8 and has a permanent seat on the UN Security Council. Britain lies at the heart of the 54 Commonwealth nations.
Of course Britain would have power—it’s the 4th richest nation in the world!
One of the main advantages of leaving the EU is we would have control of our borders!
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS VITAL QUESTION?
There is NO justification to add a 250,000 population city to the UK every year!
CLOSED OR OPEN BORDERS
- Because of Globalization-the movement of people is essential in today’s world, because International business depends on an international labor force and the ability for people to move around the world.
When people move across borders, goods are produced on location- when not, production is outsourced.
- THE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE BETTER MANAGED!
- People migrate to receive an education and training, to perform services, to find employment, to flee life-threatening situations and to provide themselves hope and opportunity.—This is a good thing!
- Much of migration today is UNREGULATED. Criminal smuggling and trafficking are increasing.
- When governments lose control of migration Xenophobia and racism flourish. Xenophobia- a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
- Open borders could lead to a massive influx of people from the third world. This is a bad thing!
- The ultimate goal is NOT to prevent mobility but to BETTER MANAGE it for the benefit of all.